Order Quality 4-AcO-DMT Online
Order Quality 4-AcO-DMT Online (or psilacetin) can described as a semi-synthetic tryptamine closely related to the “magic mushroom” molecules psilocin and psilocybin. Like psilocybin, it appears to be metabolize by the body into psilocin.
Most people buy psilacetin as a brown or off-white powder that can be mix with water just prior to dosing. But it’s also available in pills, tablets, capsules, and gel tabs among other preparations.
While some find the effects indistinguishable from psilocybin mushrooms, others say it’s more like DMT. The difference may be dose-dependent. But mystical-type experiences are common, as are philosophical insights and a sense of empathic well-being.
4-AcO-DMT may be useful for clinical research. It was used, for example, to test the hypothesis that 5-HT2A agonists can alleviate withdrawal symptoms and even prevent addictions from forming.
Opiate-dependent rodents given 4-AcO-DMT were effectively cured of their addiction. And a single dose of 4-AcO-DMT given prior to chronic nicotine exposure blocked their transition to a nicotine-dependent state.
How 4-AcO-DMT may be used to treat addiction in humans remains to be seen, but these results support neurobiological theories of dependence—and in particular the hypothesis that serotonergic agents can be used to regulate underlying mechanisms involving GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) receptors and BDNF (brain-derived neurotrophic factor) in the ventral tegmental area of the brain
consuming 4-AcO-DMT you are like;y to experience some of the following effects
- Euphoria, laughter
- Mental/physical stimulation, e.g. a pleasant “buzz”
- Enhanced vision, e.g. brighter colors
- Enhanced appreciation for music/images/film, etc.
- Enjoyment of otherwise mundane tasks
- Enhanced creativity or flow of ideas
- Increased empathy
- Introspective insights
- Philosophical thoughts
- Mystical/spiritual experience
- Sensitive to light (pupil dilation)
- Open/closed-eye visuals, e.g. geometric patterns
- Enhanced peripheral vision, e.g. motion detection
- Sound distortion/auditory hallucinations
- Compulsive yawning
- Sedation or stimulation
- Increased or decreased emotional sensitivity
- Time distortion
- Temporary amnesia